Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol v1.7.1 Update | 156.95 MB
The KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series combines smart, elegantly-designed keyboards with advanced control software to form a fully integrated centerpiece for studio and stage – matchless control over all your software instruments from one award-winning keyboard.
THE LATEST EVOLUTION – WHAT”S NEW
The KOMPLETE KONTROL software is constantly evolving, and the latest software update is the biggest yet. It introduces Native Kontrol Standard® (NKS) – a new plug-in format which unlocks KOMPLETE KONTROL so that third-party instruments can access the Light Guide, Smart Play features, and more – with all instrument parameters intelligently mapped. VST support opens the gates to your entire software instrument library. And welcome KOMPLETE KONTROL S88 – a pro keyboard with fully weighted, hammer-action keys.
Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) is an extended plug-in format. Established by Native Instruments, this groundbreaking development offers an entirely new quality of software/hardware integration. Third-party developers can now configure their software instruments to access the unique hardware features of the KOMPLETE KONTROL system directly. Leading instrument builders such as Arturia, U-He, and Output Audio are already on board, and the list of NKS partners is growing rapidly. The result? True integration.*
The KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series keyboards augment and advance how you play and compose with a number of unique innovations.
Native Browser – Browse and load your entire library of KOMPLETE and VST instruments from a single, unified interface.
Native Map® technology automatically maps all key parameters for each KOMPLETE or NKS instrument to the touch-sensitive controller knobs.
Light Guide – The innovative LEDs above the keys mirror key switches and sound and sample types across the keyboard for all KOMPLETE and NKS instruments.
Smart Play lets you play chords with single keys or map the keyboard to musical scales, and create melodies at the touch of a button with the advanced arpeggiator.
Multiply your creative potential when you use MASCHINE and KOMPLETE together. Combine them and experience true creative unity – get unified browsing, automatic parameter mapping, and
WHAT”S NEW IN 1.7.1
CUBASE / NUENDO INTEGRATION
- Easy-to-set-up, reliable and fast KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series keyboard integration with Cubase Pro / Cubase Artist / Nuendo
- Enhanced Cubase Pro / Cubase Artist / Nuendo control:
- [Rotary Encoder] moves the playhead in one bar increments
- [SHIFT]+[LEFT] / [SHIFT]+[RIGHT] Undo / Redo
- [LOOP]+[Rotary Encoder] moves the Cycle in one bar increments
- [SHIFT]+[STOP] toggles the Metronome On / Off
- [SHIFT]+[REC] toggles the Count-In On / Off
- Windows support for initial set of KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series keyboard accessibility features for visually-impaired users (previously macOS only)
- Double-press [SHIFT] to enter Training Mode; button and knob functions are announced but not triggered
- Accessible Instance Overlay for non-integrated DAWs
- Refined knob sensitivity to reduce accidental re-triggering of announcements.
Anonymous usage data tracking. To learn more about usage data tracking, please read this KnowledgeBase article
- Fixed issue with automatic instance selection in Ableton Live.
- Fixed issue where KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series keyboards would not connect after installation under certain circumstances
- Fixed issue where KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series Hardware Browse mode could conflict with the Instance Overlay
- Fixed issue where the Favorites button state in the software Browser could become inconsistent when switching between Sort by Category / Vendor.
All Link Download :
#Enlace 1 en Nitroflare.com#